00 Uniqx

Finally able to complete this commission work. This a mush up concept of MG 00[Q] and MG unicorn. Just by looking at the two different kits this is already a challenge because of the scale and size issue of parts. Luckily my imagination kick-in on this very well.

The kit is painted with Lacquer and Acrylic paints and enamel pin washes. This supposed to be finish last year December but because of lack of available materials and the cold weather here during the build caused some delays.

Just like most of my works this kit have a BFG the GUNNILDR Espada (Gun Sword). It's 10 inches long and holds a lot of fire power using Pshycho frame technology with GN drive (Completed by using Unicorn legs and adding MG 00Q parts.

On this build since it's a commission i build a box for it specifically for the uniqx. It's simple but still it completes the whole package.

Today i fulfilled again one my childhood dreams... create and sell my own created model kit. So here are the photos.



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

GUNNILDR ESPADA
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

14 comments:

  1. That was cool! Congrats bro! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like!them...

    http://master-killar-v2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome build... very awesome indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Your client must be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Words can't express the beauty of this thing! That's onehappy customer for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god...
    you're great bro!!
    how you added unicorn par like shoulder etc?
    when I saw WIP VII I didnt see any differences...

    sorry for bad english

    ReplyDelete
  7. You pull this out in great shape,bro! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what did you use as the handle of that weapon? is it stil unicorn's beam rifle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, It's a scratchbuilt made from LED cover, leftover parts, MSG and plaplates.

      Delete
  9. I have never created Gundam models before, but this piece is very facinating to me. If I want to buy it, where and when do I contact you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad to say Anonymous, it's a commission work and already been shipped to the client. I also don't re-make my work. :( I can make another version of this if you want, you can contact me via my email or check the "About me" page on this blog. My fb account and email address is there.

      Delete